Location: Toronto | Time: 8:30 a.m – 4:30 p.m
Dates: July 26-27
Delivering difficult feedback. Delivering bad news at work or at home. Managing strong emotions. Rebuilding damaged relationships. Saying what needs to be said via authentic, honest, courageous conversations. You can make or break your career and your most important relationships in these moments, depending on your approach.
Our skilled and experienced facilitator will use interactive exercises, role-plays, case studies, discussions and videos where appropriate to give you the skills, tools, and a powerful framework to handle conflict and difficult conversations with more confidence and effectiveness.
You will learn how to:
- Defuse strong emotions – yours and others’
- Break the cycle of argument – especially in the heat of the moment
- Rebuild trust
- Reduce defensiveness
- Break down miscommunication
- Understand what people really mean
- Listen effectively and get others to listen to you
- Deliver difficult feedback or bad news, with authenticity and respect
- Stop the blame game and uncover the problem’s root cause
Have direct, honest, authentic conversations in a respectful manner.
Cost: $2,100 + HST $273.00 = $2,373.00
Fee includes daily lunch, workbook, and all workshop materials.
After the workshop you will receive an electronic version of key tools used in the session, plus a reference card summarizing key concepts. In addition, you will receive tips every 2 weeks for 8 months to reinforce core principles and continue the learning journey.