Difficult Conversation & Managing Conflict Training.
Giving difficult feedback. Delivering bad news at work or home. Managing strong emotions. Rebuilding damaged relationships. Saying what needs to be said in authentic, honest, courageous conversations. You can make or break your career and your most important relationships in these moments, depending on your approach.
Our skilled and experienced facilitators use interactive exercises, role-plays, case studies, discussions and videos where appropriate to give you the skills, tools, and a powerful framework to managing conflict and difficult conversations with more confidence and effectiveness.
Difficult Conversation & Managing Conflict Training Formats:
- 1 Hour, 2 Hours
- 10 to 1,000+
Learn how to:
- Defuse strong emotions – yours and others’
- Break the cycle of argument – especially in the heat of the moment
- Rebuild trust
- Reduce defensiveness
- Break down miscommunication
- Understand what people really mean
- Listen effectively and get others to listen to you
- Deliver difficult feedback or bad news, with authenticity and respect
- Stop the blame game and uncover the problem’s root cause
Have direct, honest, authentic conversations in a respectful manner.
Difficult Conversation & Managing Conflict Training Cost: Fees vary based on duration of session, size of audience, and customization required. Enquire at info@CommonOutlook.com.
After the managing conflict training, participants will receive an electronic version of key tools used in the session, plus a reference card summarizing key concepts. In addition, if desired, participants can sign up to receive tips every 2 weeks for 8 months to reinforce core principles and enhance the return on investment for your organization.